Halue...^__________^

Enjoy urself...Hopefully...

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Blind

This is for people who had a broken-hearted.. T_T

Never thought that I'd say.Wish I didn't love you ever since the first date.When you got close,my heart would just stop.You would be trifling but oh..I was blinded...And I was like Ouch..Never wanna let you go...I was open before but now I know....
Love made me blind.So I couldn't see...All the lies you told were right in front of me...
Since love made me blind,you made a fool of me.You made it looked so perfect when it wasn't meant to be your love made me blind...
I gave all of my trust,didn't think being faithful was asking too much but.I'm good glad that I know now...
I was fooled but fate let me see how..They say every tears has it reasons and every smile has it own's season...
And that's why I'm afraid to loved again...You love made me blind...

Juz For Nothing..
*_*

No comments:

Post a Comment