Halue...^__________^

Enjoy urself...Hopefully...

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Every rose has it thorns

We both lie silently still in the dead of night.Although we both lie close together.We feel miles apart inside.Was it something I said or something I did?Did my words not come out right?Though I try not to hurt you yeah I try but I guess that's why they say every rose has it thorns.Just like every night has it dawn.
I listen to our favorite song playing on the radio.Hear the DJ say love is a game of easy come and easy go.But I wonder does he know?Has he ever felt like this?And I'd know that you be here right now if I could have let you know somehow.But now I hear you find somebody new.And that I never meant that much to you.To hear that tears me up inside and to see you cut me like a knife I guess.

2 comments:

  1. wow!!...your writing is really good..i think u better become a writer..i will the first one become your fan..amacam??

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.... That's my wish to become a writer...hehehe part time writer....

    ReplyDelete