Halue...^__________^

Enjoy urself...Hopefully...

Sunday 8 April 2012

Bound to you

Sweet love, sweet love.Trapped in your love.I’ve opened up, unsure I can trust..My heart and I were buried in dust.Free me, free us.You’re all I need when I’m holding you tight
If you walk away I will suffer tonight.I found a man I can trust And boy, I believe in us
I am terrified to love for the first time.Can you see that I’m bound in chains?
I’ve finally found my way and I am bound to you So much, so young, I’ve faced on my own
Walls I built up became my home I’m strong and I’m sure there’s a fire in us
Sweet love, so pure I catch my breath with just one beating heart
And I embrace myself, please don’t tear this apart Suddenly the moment’s here
I embrace my fears All that I have been carrying all these years
Do I risk it all? Come this far just to fall?I am bound to you

No comments:

Post a Comment