Halue...^__________^

Enjoy urself...Hopefully...

Monday 9 April 2012

True Friend

We sign our cards and letters BFF...You've got a million ways to make me laugh..You're lookin' out for me and you've got my back.It's so good to have you around.You know the secrets I could never tell And when I'm quiet you break through my shell...Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell Cause you keep my feet on the ground...You're a true friend
You're here till the end and You pull me aside When something ain't right Talk with me now and into the night
'Til it's alright again and that's why You're a true friend

You don't get angry when I change the plans...Somehow you're never out of second chances
Won't say "I told you" when I'm wrong again...I'm so lucky that I've found A true friend.....



True friends will go to the ends of the earth Till they find the thing you need
Friends hang on through the ups and the downs Cause they've got someone to believe in

Appreciate your friend...
Say thanks to them...
^___~

No comments:

Post a Comment